Sunday, June 25, 2006

We're Back

Actually, we arrived home at about supper time last night, but between getting ready for the service this morning, two services, a potluck and a hospital visit today I haven't had much chance to blog.

It was great being a part of the quick-build team in Raymond. Juanita put together a PowerPoint presentation with the photos we took this week. She did a great job. I took a couple of pictures from http://www.raymondbaptist.com/ that show what the church looked like this morning:

We're sorry that I didn't find pulpit supply for this morning as it would have been great to have been at the celebration service. Next time!

The quick build did get some media attention. The local paper did a good article and Global news from Lethbridge did a feature. The reporter interviewed me, but it was cut from the final feature. Maybe I don't do a good interview. Maybe it was all those plugs for "New Lumps" and my comment that the Oilers will get 'er done next year.

No comments: