Sunday, June 04, 2006

Don't Want to Post

I must have a bad attitude. It's my blog and I don't want to do a post. I should do a Sunday hymn, but I'm a little late and a more than a little lazy.

Our family was away at our regional association's convention in Red Deer for a few days and today was busy at the church. We had our first annual newcomers' lunch today which went well, I think, and did the first sessions of a Da Vinci Code DVD at the evening service.

Convention went well, save for the sudden bug infestation in the hotel room on Friday night and the subsequent midnight "bug out" (we got a couple of new rooms in exchange for our crawling suite).

I may post more tomorrow. I have lots of ideas, but not much energy.

2 comments:

Ian Hugh Clary said...

Now I know why you don't want to post. NO ROLLIE!

What are we gonna do?

Terry said...

What are we going to do?

What about sulk for a little while longer and then do a post after they win a couple of games?