Friday, April 28, 2006

Last Post from Louisville

T4G is over. CJ Mahaney and John MacArthur spoke this morning. They were followed by a panel discussion with the five (four plus JM).

This is going to be a quick post. I have to take the shuttle to the airport in a few minutes. It is a beautiful day in Louisville. I must admit that I don’t have a hankering to do poke around here. I am very much looking forward to being home.

If Mr. Challies isn’t enough for you, you can order a CDs or an MP3 CD of T4G 2006 here. That’s what I’m planning to do. The CDs were $5 each plus $2.50 for a case here. Besides, the bookstore was always too crowed for this “wide open spaces” Alberta boy.

I’ll try to do a reflections post on T4G later. I haven’t had much time for reflection while I’ve been here. I’ll also tell you what books and things we received. And no, we didn’t get an Ipod loaded with CJ’s messages!

Next stop, Chicago, and then home!

No comments: