Saturday, April 29, 2006

Back Home

I am very thankful that I could attend Together for the Gospel, but I am even more thankful that I am home with my family.

If you would like to see more pictures, go visit Timmy Brister at Provocations and Pantings or go to www.flickr.com/groups/t4g (Timmy took the picture that's on this post).

Last night on the plane I read Humility, True Greatness by CJ. What a great book. I need to get some more copies to give away! It was good to be able to read a book cover to cover (it's not very big). I don't get to do that often.

I'll do a proper wrap-up post ... later. I should get on with my day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Terry,

I'm glad you had a good time down in Luhville. Did you meet up with any of the Ontario guys?

I trust you were refreshed. I look forward to connecting somehow in Alberta this summer.

Terry said...

I met (and had the honor of hanging out with for a bit) Paul and Tim on Wednesday. I briefly met Kirk as well. There were so many men there that it was hard to meet anyone a second time! I talked to Paul a few times and I would have liked to have visited for longer.

We are planning to vacation in Calgary / Kananaskis in July. I'd be pleased to track you and Dan down while we are there.

Terry