Monday, January 09, 2006

Blog Bog

I feel like I should have words dribbling out of my mouth because I have bitten off more than I can chew, blogwise. I have several unfinished drafts in my blog folder. I’ll never finish them all. I had such grand intentions.

Does this mean I’m going to chuck it all? No such luck. I’ll continue to plug away, little by little. However, I’m not going to use church time to blog, and I need to get up and do my disciplines in the morning. To do that, I need to get to bed at a reasonable time (11:00 is too late – don’t look at the time I posted this). I don’t want to steal family time. That is important, too.

I’m afraid my posts might be more like this unless I can pull some more time out of a hat:

Today was my day off. I slept in, had extra coffee, and did more than usual with the family. I helped my little girls make a castle out of a cardboard box and took the kids skating this afternoon. I made a fire and we watched My Fair Lady downstairs. Recommended. It was fun.

I have to transfer some MP3s to my Chiba now so it’s ready for the gym tomorrow. Have a nice day!

No comments: