Thursday, November 27, 2008

Radio Interview Link

As I have mentioned, CBC Radio 1 has interviewed us and featured a story on Emily's death on the Edmonton AM program this week. CBC has posted a story and an audio link (on the right side of the page under "Related Items).

We are grateful for the sensitive way the media has treated our family and this story is no exception. Thanks to Adrienne Lamb for a job well done.

I would have liked to have heard a little more about our hope in Christ on the radio, but I guess that's what this blog is for. We're not in any hurry to grant any more media interviews, but we do want to exalt our Saviour when we get the opportunity.

2 comments:

Ian Hugh Clary said...

Thank you for this, I will listen to it. We hope you're doing well in spite of everything.

Anonymous said...

Terry and family,
I will comment here although this won't have anything to do with the post. I apologize. I want to thank you for blogging about your ministry and now about your daughter. Our deepest sympathies are with you and your family. Her picture is lovely.
We have been serving for five years in Indonesia where I teach at a Baptist seminary. Seven months ago our daughter, Anna, died in a bicycle accident. She was nine years old. In many ways our world has been turned upside down, but in a few very important ways it has stayed the same.
I have not read much of your blog yet, but I will do so with tears in my eyes. I have also been blogging for a few months about our daughter and our family. I would appreciate you looking at it when you get a chance.
Anna Resurget toddborger.wordpress.com