Monday, January 08, 2007

I'll Be Back

Thank you to any faithful readers that have been checking back here for the past week or so. I have been sick - just a cold, but a particularly nasty cold. I was worried that I wouldn't be ready for Sunday, but my head and voice cleared enough so that I could finish preparing and then deliver my sermon.

I hope to be back to semi-regular blogging soon. I need to update my links, too. Not tonight, though. I need to go to bed soon (even though we're listening to the Oilers right now - they can get 'er done without me ... hopefully).

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you feel better soon, Terry!

John K said...

Hi Pastor Terry,
I'm glad you're OK. I've been away for a few days but I always check your blog. I thought you'd fallen off the edge of the earth or something. Glad to see you haven't. Hope you'll be 100% soon, at least by Wednesday night.

Take Care

Garry Weaver said...

Get well soon. Write something smart on here so I can repeat it and act like I thunk it myself.

Ian Hugh Clary said...

I hope you're feeling better brother!