Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to write something more profound for Christmas, but it has been busy. It’s 12:25 and past time for bed. There are still things left undone, but the presents are wrapped, the stockings are stuffed and the service is ready (?) for tomorrow – well, at least my wife’s wonderful cinnamon buns are made for breakfast and the presents are good to go.

I won’t be posting much, if at all, over the next few days, so I hope my readers have a wonderful Christmas week. BTW, my site meter says that New Lumps is over 500 hits now. Probably less than half of those are by me checking for comments – I’m making progress.

2 comments:

Dan Sudfeld said...

Was there any intentionality in going to bed at 12:25 on 12/25?

A belated Merry Christmas to you, Terry, and best wishes for a God-saturated (how's that for a Piper-ism?) New Year. It was good getting to know a like-minded brother through the medium of the blog this last couple of months.

Terry said...

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both Patti and Dan and families. Thanks for your comments.

No, Dan, I hadn't even noticed the time I posted! I was up late wrapping my wife's presents and folding laundry for our trip the next day (I do laundry about once a year). Last year, I was up 'til after 1 putting together a fooseball table! It wasn't so bad, I watched "Luther" on DVD while I worked. This year it was "Amazing Grace" Calvinism DVDs.