Sunday, February 25, 2007

Burgled 'Burb

Between the time Juanita took the car to church this morning and the rest of the family and I came out to the Suburban, someone had run off with it. That was about a 10 minute window of opportunity.


Yes, I was a bad boy and left it running with the doors unlocked, but can't a guy do that in a small town on Sunday morning?


I guess not.


We've never experienced a stolen vehicle before, so we're off on a new adventure.


We won't be taking the Suburban, though.

6 comments:

John K said...

Wow! (Don't know what else to say) Hope you get it back. You should have made an announcement this morning.

Garry Weaver said...

For the record, I was nowhere near Alberta yesterday. So qiut lookin' at me like that!

stauf46 said...

John - I wanted to forget about it for a couple of hours. "Stolen Suburban" didn't fit the theme of the service.

Garry - no worries. It's not old enough to tempt you.

Thad said...

OK. I'm crossing Edson off of my "top 10 places to live" list.

Hopefully, it'll come back in one piece! I didn't know that Suburbans were that sought after. It was probably the full tank of gas that they were really seeking!

Clint said...

Our prayers are with you and Juanita during this 'adventure'.

I really appreciated your sacrifice in coming out the pastors' gathering yesterday---especially in light of your Sunday trial.

Annette said...

how has this "adventure" ended for you? did they find it? Hopefully all in one piece?