Friday, November 18, 2005

Rocky Mountain Blog

It’s been a long day – a 600+ km drive, coffee, dessert, court this afternoon I’m still wired after 11:00. I’m wired, but wireless internet access is included with the hotel room! This is a great hotel for our Pastor’s and Wives retreat this weekend (it’s the Best Western Pocaterra Inn in Canmore).

This is going to be a very brief post. We’re here, safe and sound, and the thing in Edmonton went as well as could be reasonably expected given the legal system in this country. Plea and sentence in one day – surprising. People that need to know can email me for more details. Sorry to be so obtuse for any readers outside Edson, but that’s all I can say.

A question from Laurie on my comments (thanks, I know I have another reader!). What is blogspotting? It is simply a variation on a vanity search – you know, the one where you Google your name to see what comes up. Blogspotting is when you do a search of other blogs to see who mentioned your blog. Then you do a blog post listing these other posts with running commentary. Phil Johnson at PyroManiac is famous for them.

Goodnight for now. Perhaps I’ll post again tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Dan Sudfeld said...

Welcome to southern Alberta. Too bad I didn't know you were coming down this way. Would have loved to arrange a quick meeting. I'd like to correspond with you about Haldane. Please email me: sudfeld at okotoksefc dot ca.