Monday, July 18, 2011

In Search Of...

Lots of things, actually: A buyer for our house, a new house in Calgary, a job in Calgary and a new pastor for Edson Baptist church.

Any suggestions regarding potential pastoral candidates may be sent through the email at the church website. A search committee is being assembled and they will put together a profile regarding the Town of Edson and Edson Baptist. The website provides a simple introduction, though.

I don't know exactly what I'm looking for in a job in Calgary, but I'm really looking forward to finding a "regular" job after all these years. I'm open to suggestions. I have a resume ready to go (once I receive permission to use a couple of references).

These are interesting days and a good season to learn greater dependence upon God. I'd appreciate any advice or tips you, my faithful readers, may have. We certainly covet your prayers in this transition time.

4 comments:

MagistraCarminum said...

Praying daily for all the Stauffers. May God lead you and give you his peace. I know you will be a blessing in Calgary!

Trevor Peck said...

As always brother, you and your family are in our prayers.

Joe Haynes said...

Just heard you're leaving Edson, Terry. Glad to hear it's under positive circumstances. Our house in High Level (we bought when we moved there for pastoral ministry) still for sale after five years. Maybe we could offer a two-for-one sale?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. Searching or applying for job? It's important that you make a very effecctive resume.

resume writer Edmonton